We are Legal One – a fast growing legal tech startup in the heart of Berlin. It is important to us that legal services are tailor made, affordable, and can be used by anyone, anytime.
Our team consists of experienced entrepreneurs and experts in the fields of product management, technology, business intelligence, performance marketing and legal. Together we work on creating and optimizing next-generation legal services. If you are exceptionally motivated and want to develop yourself further both professionally and personally in a friendly, cooperative work environment, then we’re looking forward to hearing from you.
To continue growing as a company we are looking for a
- You conceptualize, plan and implement landing pages (lead funnels), conversion forms, widget apps, wordpress websites
- You optimize current and future apps and websites for performance and conversion maximisation
- You work closely with our frontend product manager to define needs as well as our CTO and engineering team to identify and address interdependencies
- You bring in your opinion and actively improve our processes
- You have already worked with containers (VueX, Redux, css preprocessors (scss, sass), Webpack, Bootstrap, Docker and REST-based APIs
- You embrace the lean advantages of WordPress for CMS related projects
- You have ideally already developed WP themes before.
- You are aware of current SEO best practices and deliver apps that make it easy for search engines to index their content
- You are flexible and insanely well organized. You can juggle mutliple projects simultaneously and shift between them easily without ever missing a detail that could compromise the integrity of the company or affect revenues
- You want to push and improve things and want to learn continuously
- You are not only an executer, but also bring in your opinion and challenge your team
- You are dedicated, communicative, team oriented and have the
- enthusiasm to see how your code has an effect on the whole company
- You take responsibility for what you deliver and learn from mistakes
What we offer
- An ambitious and challenging job in a successful startup
- Regular feedback as well as support and help with all questions
- A steep learning curve and cross-departmental insight
- Great creative leeway for your ideas
- A solid and central position and adequate salary
- A modern workspace in our loft in Prenzlauer Berg, Berlin (10 minutes away from Alexanderplatz)
- Any video games console you can think of!
Up for the challenge?
We look forward to receiving your convincing application (cover letter, resume, references) via email@example.com including your availability and salary expectations.