- Design and build Frontend Web Apps & Solutions for end users
- Prototype and solve solutions fast
- Work on server technologies such as NodeJS, Scala, AWS
- Work closely with our UX and design team
- Collaborate with server and hardware teams to give feedback on internal systems and define guidelines
- Minimum 6 years experience in web engineering.
- Strong experience with AngularJS, ReactJS, LESS, SASS, Webpack, Babel
- Strong experience in TDD, experience with Selenium is a plus
- Good experience in NodeJS and UNIX OS.
- Experience in DevOps and AWS is a plus
- Interested in prototyping hardware like the RaspberryPi and Arduino
- Able to work in a structured, test oriented manner.
- Good level of English
- Flexible office environment
- A diverse and friendly team with people from all over the world, speaking 10+ languages, of all ages and parental-status
- Connecting you with a network of companies and people from around the globe
- A learning environment where you can extend and build upon your skills and interests, as well as knowledge-sharing at our semi-weekly events
- Opportunities to attend events and conferences pertaining to your discipline
- Competitive Salary and Stock Options
- Cool office located in Kreuzberg with free beverages, fresh fruit, a kicker table, a variety of team events, and social activities – we love to hang out and be social!
- Free German courses at intermediate and advanced level.
- We offer the ability to work in a cutting-edge field with the best people in the IoT industry!
Sounds like you? Please apply here:
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →