Senior Mobile Developer (m/f) // Mimi Hearing Technologies
WHAT YOU WILL DO
At Mimi, one of our core goals is to increase awareness of hearing health. In doing so we actively prevent hearing damage occurring in the first place, and increase the uptake of assistive listening solutions for those who need it.
As a Senior Mobile Developer (m/f) at Mimi, you will:
- Develop/optimise our sound personalisation technology for implementation in new partner products
- Coordinate and improve our partner SDKs
- Shape and align the functionality and architecture of our native software components
- Closely work with your colleagues on concepts and encapsulation strategies
- Give technical feedback to colleagues and partners
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 2+ years of experience as a native mobile software developer on iOS or Android
- Knowledge and experience about build frameworks on both iOS and Android
- It is essential that you take pride in documentation of work, so that is is meaningful to third parties in the future, and quick to consume. The work must be reproducible from your documentation.
- Fluent in English
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to make an impact on an untapped market and contribute to the development of a truly innovative product and company
- An entrepreneurial experience in a young, fast moving startup located in the heart of trendy Berlin-Mitte
- Full responsibility and autonomy over your own projects in our innovative organizational system Holacracy
- A welcoming work culture which nourishes personal growth as the base for company growth
- A team of people who start doing things, fail and learn fast in order to keep moving instead of waiting and drafting the perfect solutions
- A top calibre diverse international team
- Competitive compensation packages
This can be your workplace:
As a pioneer in audio personalization, Mimi is developing a data driven experience that tests your ears, protects your ears, and adjusts sound to your ears.
The Mimi team is a diverse group of innovators with strong expertise in audio engineering, product development, business, design, and communications. The origins of our team are deeply rooted in acoustic science. Our Hearing Test is the most accurate hearing test app in the App Store while Mimi Music is revolutionizing the way people listen to music. Our vision is to set a new standard for personalized sound.
Joining Mimi means you‘ll get the chance to help shape a truly innovative product in a budding market. As we’re still a young and small team of 50 people, your input will surely make an impact. Our company is self-organized through Holacracy which means clear structures and processes, high transparency, and distributed authority.