Senior Mobile Games Quality Assurance / Test Engineer // GameDuell
Do you want to work in a dynamic, international team? Then join us! GameDuell is one of the world’s leading cross platform games communities. We have a broad portfolio of more than 70 games on our own website, social networks and mobile platforms, and millions of players worldwide.
As a member of the Quality Engineering team at GameDuell you are significantly involved in maintaining the highest quality standards of our mobile and social games. In order to meet our high demand to develop new games and features we are looking for a highly experienced Mobile Quality Assurance Engineer to join and support our team.
- Create and implement complex automated test solutions for our games
- Implement best practices and standards for test automation within different teams
- Coordinate the automated testing for your projects
- Coach other team members in test automation
What we expect
- 3+ years of experience in Automated Mobile Software QA with frameworks like Selenium (experience in games app is a plus)
- 3+ years of experience in software development with object-oriented programming languages (such as Java, C#, etc.)
- Strong experience on products for both Android and iOS platforms
- Ability to create and implement complex automated test solutions on schedule
- Strong ability to implement best practices and standards for test automation within different teams
- Ability to coach other team members in test automation
- Good knowledge of software and games development processes
- Experience in working with the Unity Game Engine is a plus
- Fluent in English is mandatory, knowledge of German is advantageous
What we offer
- A variety of tasks and independent work with creative leeway for your own ideas
- A versatile, performance-oriented, open-minded and international team that guarantees fun on the job
- Relocation support, including visa and accommodation assistance
- An international company with over 150 game enthusiasts from all over the world
- Many events such as hosted TechTalks, WebMondays and team activities
- Flexible working hours
We look forward to receiving your application, including possible starting date. Please send your application as PDF via e-mail to Cathleen Schumann (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject line ‘Senior Mobile Games Quality Assurance / Test Engineer’.
Please note that applications sent by post will not be processed and cannot be returned.