Senior PHP Developer (m/f) // Gebraucht.de
We’re gathering the very best global talent, and building a team of dedicated product, design, digital and strategic superstars to help us in our mission for pre-loved world domination. We work fast and we work lean and offer an open minded, highly creative working environment filled with awesome people, breakfast treats and natural daylight.
We are looking for a backend focused senior level developer who loves to take responsibility and to make pragmatic decisions. As we are a horizontal marketplace with a wide product range, you will work with an interesting architecture serving many different needs from our buyers and sellers. Our core backend is based on Laravel 5 and PHP7 that is why you should have a strong PHP background with an openness to new technologies. Another strong component is our search server that is build on elasticsearch. Of course testing your code and creating applications that rely on architectural standards is common sense to you.
- You have strong PHP and MySQL experiences
- You love to work on a complex system that serves many different platforms and use cases
- You build clean and qualitative high-end code
- You know how and what tests are needed for your code
- You want to be a part of an outstanding developer team
- Devops experience is a plus
What we offer
- An innovative and collaborative environment with shared responsibilities and equal input
- An enthusiastic team with experienced founders who know how to build a fun, fair and successful company (Auto1, reBuy, WHU)
- A multi dimensional product offering with mass appeal
- Regular team events and much much more
- A spacious, contemporary and bright office in the heart of Kreuzberg
- A competitive and mindful package
If this is you, then send us your CV to email@example.com and we’ll get back to you asap (usually within 24hrs).
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →
- Nicolas Dolenc gives us a sneak preview of Slush 2016
If you partied with us at TOA, you’ll know that Jobspotting and Slush have a special connection. With this year’s Slush conference just around the corner, we spoke to its President and Executive Producer about ... Read more →