Senior PHP Developer (m/f) // MovingIMAGE24
Senior PHP Developer (m/f)
Are you able to…
- show you strong knowledge and understanding of PHP?
- write and implement reliable PHP-unit tests?
- show knowledge of NoSQL databases (especially MongoDB 3.x)?
- demonstrate us knowledge in MySQL databases?
- explain why REST is more than just a buzzword for you?
- be open and a team player who is able to carry out goal-oriented analysis and solve problems?
Do you feel addressed? We should get to know each other!
- an exciting perspective, a wide range of tasks, constantly new challenges and a desire for thinking out-of-the-box as part of our corporate culture
- an open working environment that is characterized by teamwork and cross-functional cooperation and in which heart and humor are key figures
- freedom to introduce your own ideas and to take responsibility
- a modern selection of hardware devices
- a professional collaboration with Scrum Masters
- high-quality and scalable video asset management and video streaming solutions for enterprise customers
- free German and English courses
- a weekly breakfast
- Flexible work time with 30 days of holiday
- stable working environment
- Hack days twice a year
Even more interested?
Submit your meaningful application documents noting your earliest available starting date through our online portal.
Mutabazi Nzirubusa | HR Recruiter
Stralauer Allee 7 | 10245 Berlin
You will find more about us on our website:
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →