Senior PHP Developer // Seven Senders
We are Seven Senders. Our product revolutionizes cross-border e-Commerce in Europe. We enable online shops to ship to customers abroad 30% cheaper and twice as fast. In order to accomplish this task, we are managing the physical flow of goods and organize all required logistics processes. However, all these processes only work with a strong IT backbone. Therefore, our IT system is the second pillar of our business model. It allows us and our customers to track and trace all parcels shipped across Europe to analyze the shipment processes in various dimensions.
Why we need you
Our core tech stack includes PHP 7, MySQL, Symfony 3, Chef, AWS, Sonata Admin, MariaDB and Redis. Does our IT stack sound familiar to you? Then come on board and use your complementary skill set to design and develop the information flow that is necessary to create and track hundreds of thousands of shipments across Europe. You will implement quick and robust solutions (MVP) and transfer them into highly scalable and efficient solutions, subsequently.
- Build a highly scalable product that is going to be used by millions of customers on a daily basis
- Collaborate with one of the best software IT -teams in Berlin and improve your skills
- Work in an exciting full-time position in an experienced and passionate team
What we expect
We are looking for a rock-star developer who focuses on getting things done. You get the chance to build something from scratch. If you have finished your studies in the fields of computer sciences, software engineering or a similar field, then this is what we expect:
- Several years of professional experience with PHP (preferably Symfony2 or 3) and MySQL
- Knowledge of OOP concepts and design patterns
- Experience in developing REST-APIs
- Distinct passion for professional software development
All boxes ticked? Great! The following skills complete our stack:
- Experience in any other web programing language/framework (please name them)
- NoSQL databases, Elastic, MongoDB
What we offer
- Earn a competitive salary plus stock options at an early stage
- You will create a platform to track millions of parcels across Europe
- A great product and a highly motivated team that wants to push boundaries
- Rapidly growing team with long-term prospects
- A lively start-up atmosphere
- Excellent working conditions with a location in the heart of the Berlin start-up scene
We look forward to getting to know you and to learning about your ideas and plans in a personal meeting. We need you on board soon! Therefore, please only apply if you already have a work permit for the European Union. Send your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your contact person is Mr. Marcel Storost, Tel.: + 49 30 939 131 20.