Senior Product Owner Innovation Hub (m/f) // HRS Innovation Hub
We are looking for a Berlin based Senior Product Owner Innovation Hub (m/f) who delivers outstanding products our customers love and create business value for our company.
At HRS GROUP “We love to make it happen”: We are the world’s leading hotel solutions provider and enable business travelers to search, book and stay in control of their hotel accommodation. It is our goal to make the booking experience simple and smart. Our booking portals combine more than 850,000 accommodations worldwide and form the basis for our innovative end-to-end solutions we are offering to global corporations. The HRS GROUP continues to expand and employs more than 1,500 people in 28 offices across the world.
The HRS Innovation Hub delivers integrated solutions to the three business areas of the HRS Group: Business Travel Solutions, Enterprise Solutions and Hotel Solutions. Our international team is cross-functional and comprised of experts in the fields of Agile Product Management, Software Engineering, UX/UI Design and IT Operations. All products created by the Innovation Hub are being hosted in the Amazon Web Services cloud and make use of state of the art technologies such as Java, ReactJS, NodeJS, REST APIs and GraphQL.
The challenge you are up for
- Drive forward one of our products that ensures the best available rates are being booked for our customers automatically
- Build a new multi-tenant platform for all future Search & Book portals across the HRS Group
- Align with our stakeholders from various departments on business requirements, derive strategic approaches from them and execute on them
- Work as part of a cross-functional and highly international team of experts in their chosen field
- Deliver value-creating products end-to-end making use of the entire HRS technology infrastructure
- Define and verify customer needs, ideate on potential solutions, create and test prototypes with real customers applying a broad spectrum of agile and lean approaches
The commitment you bring
- Several years professional experience in Product Management
- Proven ability of delivering value-creating products
- High degree of operational excellence by clear communication, structured and analytical thinking as well as a systematic and empirical way of working
- Very good knowledge in a broad spectrum of agile and lean approaches
- Good understanding of web and mobile technologies, especially responsive frontend components and backend microservices
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written
The reward you get
- A high impact role with an innovative startup culture but with the benefit of stable corporate investment
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, passionate and international team that revolutionizes the travel industry
- Strong team performance and the opportunity to learn from a highly motivated team of seasoned industry players
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours, the option to work from home and an Open-space loft office in Berlin-Neukölln