Senior Product Owner // Storecast
Storecast team is growing and we are looking for Product Owner to join our office in Berlin. Our ideal candidate is able to think in complex processes and scenarios and has a data driven analytic mindset. We expect you to have experience in managing a successful product throughout its lifecycle and support our Development Teams with a well structured backlog. It is important for us that you are product oriented and willing to shape product.
You will be responsible for transforming functional requirements from a team of Product Managers into technical User stories and User scenarios and organize well-filled Backlogs for our Development Teams. You will closely cooperate with Development Teams to create an functional and working experience for the users of our product. We expect you to act as a “product evangelist” to build awareness and understanding internally and externally.
- Previous working experience in product management and project management
- Understanding of (web/backend/database) development, previous development experience is a plus
- Self organized professional with exceptional communication skills both written (in creating epics/user stories) and verbal (communicating to Development Teams and Project Managers) in German and English
- Willingness to travel nationally from time to time
- Deep understanding of Agile methodologies and implementation
- Deep understanding of standard project management strategies (certification in IPMA/PMI or equal qualifications will be a plus)
What are the benefits of Storecast?
- Comfortable office in Berlin-Mitte/Hamburg-Ahrensburg, well equipped with height-adjustable desks (you can sit or stand while working). · · · Equipment and hardware of your choice
- Individual free German classes in our office for foreigners
- Regular team and off-site events, and lots of fun
- Free drinks, coffee and snacks
- Attractive compensation package
- Possibility to have lunch provided in the office with a wide variety of dishes
- Opportunity to make great ideas come to life!
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →