Senior QA Automation Engineer (m/f) // Seven Senders
Senior QA Automation Engineer (m/f)
Are you bored of developing the test automation of the next random e-commerce startup?
Are you tired of taking on another QA’s work?
Instead, you want to work on something fresh and new? Come and work with us.
At 7S you will influence the test automation suite of our product substantially. You implement your own ideas and process to test automate our products. If you are not satisfied playing a minor role in an average Berlin business, then this is the job you have been waiting for.
WHO WE ARE
We are Seven Senders. Our product revolutionizes cross-border e-commerce by enabling an optimal customer experience after checkout. We engage with thousands of customers across Europe. So far, no clear code structure and best practices has been put in place for our test automation suite. Your role is to bring those topic up to date and make them as efficient as possible.
Develop and maintain a robust scalable test automation framework for a B2B web-application. Test complex backend logic as well as ReactJS based single-page front-end applications. Test web and mobile views.
Some of the technologies we are using:
- Amazon web services (S3, CloudFront, etc.)
- PHP, MySQL, Symfony
- Java, MongoDB, Spring.
- ReactJS, Angular, Bootstrap, jQuery
For testing automation we use Jenkins, Selenium, Groovy, TestNG.
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Develop a robust scalable test automation framework for a B2B web-application
- Maintain our existing testing infrastructure
- Manage the QA resources across multiple products
- Good communication skills, spoken and written English
- Experience with Selenium
- Solid knowledge of Java or Groovy for test automation development
- Experience with either Selenium Grid or cloud services like BrowserStack or SauceLabs
- Knowledge in TestNG and Jenkins
- A deep knowledge of the best practices regarding test automation
WHAT WE OFFER
- You will create a test automation suite to track millions of parcels across Europe
- A great product and a highly motivated team that wants to push boundaries
- Rapidly growing team with long-term prospects
- A lively startup atmosphere
- Excellent working conditions with a location in the heart of Berlin
- Attractive and performance-based salary
We look forward to getting to know you and to understand your ideas and plans in a personal meeting.
We need you on board soon. Therefore, please do only apply if you do already possess a working permit for the European Union. Send your email application to email@example.com.