Senior QA Technician (m/f) // Asana Rebel
As our Senior Quality Assurance Technician (m/f) you are an active partner in the testing, planning, and execution of new features and enhancements in the Asana Rebel App for our growing user base. The ideal candidate is passionate about testing and quality, likes working in a fast-paced dynamic environment and has a general interest in health & fitness.
- Help ensure a consistently high quality of all Asana Rebel products (iOS, Android, and Web)
- Manually test new versions of our Asana Rebel app, create excellent bug tickets and assign them to the appropriate developer
- Work with existing QA processes in a fast-paced, Agile testing environment
- Aid Customer Support in investigating and resolving user issues
- 2+ years experience in mobile application testing (iOS and Android)
- Excellent oral and written communication in English (further languages are an advantage)
- “Quality first” mindset and a low tolerance to imperfections
- Result oriented and positive team attitude
- Obsessively organized
- Die-hard learner on everything related to testing
- A desire to constantly upgrade yourself by using new tools and techniques
- Open to and seek out feedback, using it to reflect on ways you can improve
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
Ownership: The possibility to shape and develop the QA Management. Fast decisions and flat hierarchies help you to have an impact.
Excellence & Team: The chance to work in an excellent team of young professionals and ambitious founders. Be able to work with an awesome team, who love to help each other out and will care about you.
Flexibility: We take care of our team. You’ll get the things you need (just ask for it). We have flexible working hours, free yoga, free drinks and fruits, team events and a budget for attending conferences or off-the-job-trainings.