Senior Research Engineer – Deep Learning (m/f) // Leverton
What will be your responsibilities?
- Develop of state-of-the-art solutions in the field of Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, and OCR
- Improve and enhance our current Information Extraction pipeline
- Be part of our interdisciplinary squad team and quickly generate big impact on our product
- Screen literature for new methods to keep our AI up to date
- Be innovative and generate new ideas for our product
What should be your background?
- University degree in computer sciences, mathematics, physics or a related field
- Practical experience in developing machine learning based solutions
- Strong background in machine learning technology, especially in the field of Deep Learning / Deep Neural Networks and Natural Language Processing
- Experience with coding in Java or similar programming languages
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
What can you expect from LEVERTON?
- Work in a company trusted by key players in the industry such as Deutsche Bank, Clifford Chance and Bilfinger
- Work with State of the Art Technology in the field of Deep Learning and AI
- Be part of a dynamic team of skilled engineers, managers and lawyers
- Learn from coworkers with years of experience in their respective field
- Manage your own time through flexible working hours
- Have a good time with international colleagues from a growth company in the middle of Berlin