Senior Ruby Developer // Acatus
Acatus is a game-changing B2B fintech startup offering unique real-time single asset securitization as a service to banks, marketplace lenders, insurance companies, real estate firms and other originators. We are looking for smart and passionate software developers to support our engineering team in building the leading European online debt capital markets platform.
About the job
- You will work on every single piece of our infrastructure.
- You will touch each of our services.
- You will frequently support our product team.
- So far, we have been working on building the core services of our prototype. Just recently we have been working on:
- Automation and streamlining of data models using AWS services; applying CQRS / event sourcing architecture for our prototype.
- Building CI / CD pipeline (AWS) and improving frontend tooling.
- Modelling new bounded contexts with the product team through event storming process.
About the team
We are committed generalists, conscientious developers and eager learners.
We like working as a team, we support each other, we trust each other and we achieve our goals together.
We set the right priorities and we are always giving our best.
We are a small team and have a lot of fun together.
- You are an experienced software engineer with knowledge in Ruby, Ruby on Rails and the usual frontend components.
- You like using CQRS / event sourcing and functional programming.
- You enjoy coding at the highest level of quality.
- You strongly believe in building a stable, reliable, fault-tolerant and high-performance system to reduce the work in the long-term.
- You are a TDD / BDD practitioner.
- You will become an integral part of a top VC-backed early-stage fintech.
- You will join a highly skilled team of capital markets, law, IT and communications specialists with many years of experience in renowned organizations and an excellent network you can benefit from.
- We will help you to develop your personal and professional skills and are willing to learn from you, too.
- As we are at the beginning of our journey, you will take on responsibility for your projects and contribute your own ideas from day 1. You have the opportunity to build and shape Europe’s leading debt capital markets platform with us.
- You will work in the heart of Berlin and enjoy our company culture, which is not only based on performance and commitment but also on respect and appreciation for each other.
If you think this could be a perfect fit, we would love to talk. Please send us your application including your GitHub ID. If you know a friend who could be interested in this kind of job, please recommend us.
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon and shaping the future of a whole industry together.
P.S.: No agencies, no HR recruiters please.