Senior Ruby Developer (m/f) // crealytics
Crealytics is a fast-growing technology company whose data-driven platform enables global e-commerce retailers to drive performance in product advertising and paid search. Our innovative products support our clients by automating their workflow and generating valuable intelligence. Crealytics is generating € 3 billion in annual client revenue for top internet retailers such as Footlocker, ASOS, and Harrods, enabled by 170 employees in our Berlin, London, Passau, and New York City offices.
We are always looking for people interested in working with industry leading technologies and are willing to play a big part in small, agile teams.
// Your responsibilities
- As Senior Ruby Developer, you use your passion to build cutting-edge solutions to solve problems with the right technologies.
- You actively participate in improving the code base by performing code reviews.
- You integrate user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic.
- You utilize the values and principles of agile development with small teams.
- You love to create elegant, simple and high-quality code.
- You understand and follow emerging designs to meet the agreed objectives.
// Your profile
- You are a software developer with 5+ years of experience in building scalable and high-performing web applications.
- You have hands-on experience with Ruby on Rails for rapidly developing web applications.
- You have experience creating and using RESTful APIs in Rails.
- You bring strong database skills with PostgreSQL.
- You are deeply committed to TDD and CI using tools like Cucumber, RSpec, TravisCI.
- You are experienced in working with microservices, MVC and event-based architectures.
- You have knowledge in object-oriented methodologies, design patterns, database design, and data modeling.
- Work experience in the field of search or online advertising is a bonus.
// How we work
- We trust in data — data drive our business decisions and product development roadmap.
- Our employees are our best investment — develop yourself through knowledge sharing sessions, workshops, and personalized training.
- We keep innovating — stay close to users, challenge the status quo, dedicate 20% of your work time to new ideas.
- We get great work done — we enjoy working face-to-face, but value results over office presence.
- Our team is diverse — we unite smart and passionate people from over 30 nationalities.
- Relocation is simplified — paid accommodation, as well as experienced “relocation buddies,” guide you through your visa application.
Join our team and become part of our success story!
Judith will gladly receive your application with the subject title of “Senior Ruby Developer (m/f) BSUJ” at email@example.com. Please make sure to include your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.