Senior Ruby Developer // volders
As a Senior Ruby Developer at volders, you’ll be responsible for planning, building and deploying our Ruby and Elixir projects multiple times a day. You will join a team of senior developers, where you’ll have the chance to share your experience and also learn from others.
You’ll own what you build, making technical decisions and applying the best practices to every piece of code and infrastructure.
- Professional experience using Ruby
- The desire to learn Elixir
- Experience with relational databases (MySQL or PostgreSQL)
- A great devotion to quality
- Enjoy working in an informal, collaborative and ego-free environment
- Likes to do pair-programming
Bonus if you have…
- A personal side-project
- Interest on Infrastructure as code (Packer and Terraform)
- Experience with AWS
What you’ll get at volders
- A competitive salary
- Apple equipment
- The chance to impact thousands of people with your work
- Conference and educational budget
- Public transport subsidy
- Regular team events (BBQ, Yoga, Dodgeball, etc)
- Monthly brown-bag lunches (sponsored lunches + tech talks)
- Free snacks, fruits and drinks
- 30sqm rooftop-terrace in Kreuzberg
- A healthy work-life balance
Volders has become a must-have solution for managing contracts with more than half-million users in Germany. Jan Hendrik Ansink (CEO), a Harvard-Alumnus, founded the company in 2014. Elvio Vicosa (CTO) is a full-stack developer, experienced on technology strategy and product delivery.
Successful founders such as Kai Hansen (Lieferando), Felix Jahn (Home24) and popular VCs (Mountain Partners) support Volders.