Senior Ruby Engineer // Priori Data
Senior Software Engineer
Priori Data, based in Berlin is a data-centric mobile strategy platform. Their aim is to give users the best opportunity to outperform in app stores by providing download, revenue, usage and keyword estimates on any Android or iOS app, developer and market.
Their platform is used as a business intelligence tool by various stakeholders in the app economy, including top developers, large brands, and leading venture capital firms.
- You will be taking ownership of parts of our Ruby On Rails application (upgraded to Rails 5) & API by maintaining and improving the existing codebase.
- You will interface with our backend data pipelines written in Python and munging massive data sets, exposing them to our platform.
- You will help improve and develop new, exciting features within our agile and fast-paced work environment.
- You will be writing automated tests and help maintain/improve the continuous integration and deployment process.
Skills & Requirements
- You have several years of experience as a full stack Ruby on Rails developer.
- You are passionate about clean & reusable code, applying best practices to problem solving.
- You have experience with test automation, e.g. Acceptance, Functional, Unit tests.
- You are willing to work on-site at our Berlin office.
Our Tech Stack
- Frameworks – Ruby on Rails, Grape, Swagger, Jquery, Highcharts, React, Sidekiq, Celery, Airflow etc
- Storages – BigQuery, Redis, Elasticsearch, MySQL
- Infrastructure – Google Cloud Platform, AWS
- Automation – Cloud66, Capistrano, Vagrant, Ansible, Packer, Dock
To reach out to me about this role please contact me on;