Senior Ruby on Rails/ Full Stack Engineer // Asana Yoga
- New development largely working with Ruby on Rails
- Build API and tools for scaling up and supporting applications with millions of users.
- Help drive core technical decisions
- Integrate 3rd party services
- Commit code, write tests, solve problems
- Full stack engineering extraordinaire.
- 3+ years of relevant working experience.
- BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field. MS or PhD is a plus.
- Experience with relational database systems (like PostgreSQL or MySQL)
- Experience with AWS (EC2, S3, RDS) and Heroku
- You belong to a test and behavior driven design culture
Your your soft skills:
- Ability to Listen
- Ability to offer ideas on technical direction
- Team Player
- Desire to contribute to overall direction of project
Ownership: The possibility to shape and develop further the Asana Rebel’s backend systems and scale them to support millions of users. Big impact and opportunities to solve complex problems with code.
Excellence & Team: The chance to work in an excellent team of young professionals and ambitious founders. To be able to work with an awesome team of IOS and Android development.
Flexibility: We take care of our team. You’ll get the things you need (just ask for it). We have flexible working hours, free yoga, free drinks, team events and a budget for attending conferences or off-the-job-trainings.
Apply here: https://asanarebel.workable.com/jobs/472318
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →