Senior Ruby on Rails Engineer (m/f) // Twenty Billion Neurons
November 24, 2017
- You will work in our data team which uses crowd sourcing to generate large amounts of training data for our deep learning based video understanding technology.
- You will help operating and scaling our proprietary Ruby-on-Rails based data collection platform.
- You will enhance our systems by implementing novel user interfaces for video content generation, data labeling and automatic quality control.
- You will improve our internal and external data infrastructure to provide efficient access to training data for our A.I. Researchers and Engineers.
- Your work will help define and shape our research agenda at the forefront of Deep Learning and AI.
- You have completed a Masters in Computer Science or other relevant fields.
- You have extensive experience in web engineering, system architecture, database design and scalability.
- You have profound knowledge of Ruby on Rails.
- You have proven experience in handling large amounts of data.
- As a plus you have previous experience with crowd sourcing services like Amazon Mechanical Turk.
- As a plus you have previous experience with neural networks, deep learning and/or pattern recognition, ideally using frameworks like Tensorflow or PyTorch.
- You have very strong communication skills.
- You don’t mind getting your hands dirty to solve difficult technical problems.
- You are passionate about Artificial Intelligence and believe that it is the most transformative technology that currently exists.
- You think big and want to take part in defining the future of AI and Deep Learning.
- The opportunity to work in a great engineering-focused startup
- Work with leading Deep Learning experts
- A stimulating startup environment with scientific reading groups, the latest and best hardware for Deep Learning, problems at the forefront of DL research, and after-work events
- Work in a bright office in the heart of Germany’s startup scene in Berlin-Kreuzberg
- Become part of a friendly, diverse team that values trustworthiness, a pioneer spirit and work-life balance
- Have an impact: your voice will be heard, your opinion will matter, and your ideas will change things
- Competitive salary
Visit the company websiteTwenty Billion Neurons