Senior SEO Manager | ZIZOO.COM // Zizoo
We’re looking for a highly motivated Senior SEO Manager to join one of Berlin’s fastest growing online marketing teams. If you’re a creative and analytical thinker with a passion for numbers, content and technology, we invite you to read on.
Founded in 2014, Zizoo is the leading boat rental platform, offering boat holidays in 500 destinations worldwide. Our mission is to make boat holidays accessible to the mass market and having grown 300 YoY, our journey is just beginning. We’re looking for a talented, relentless and highly motivated Senior SEO Manager to oversee the scaling of our SEO performance and lead a team of go-getters.
The position is available ASAP and based in Berlin, Germany.
These will be your tasks:
- Establish and deliver onsite and offsite content and tech SEO strategies and goals.
- Track, report and analyse website analytics and organic initiatives and campaigns.
- Analyse SERPs, analytics data, plus competitor and industry activity and links.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimisation.
- Drive a culture of innovation and testing, always looking for new ways of working, opportunities and search excellence.
- Manage internal and external teams.
- Work closely with marketing, development and product teams.
- Manage a large SEO budget effectively.
You’re offering these qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience in the SEO field (background in development/engineering is a plus.)
- Expert technical knowledge in GA, Data Studio, GTM, GSC/Webmaster Tools, Excel, Supermetrics (and similar), SEMrush (and similar), Buzzstream (and similar)
- Experienced with content marketing, link building and managing content teams.
- Meticulous when it comes to detail and confident with a positive can–do attitude.
- Analytical, data driven and curious.
- Excellent presentation and organisation skills, with the ability to translate complex technical topics into actionable and clear summaries and briefs.
- Methodological way of working and ability to cope with competing demands and prioritise tasks accordingly
- Experience in Product Management/BI/email marketing is a plus.
- A German and/or English speaker (operations are run in English).
We’re offering these benefits:
- Be responsible for one of the most important areas of our business.
- Awesome office in Berlin.
- Compensation according to profile.
- Huge incentive on meeting KPIs.
- Possibility for growth within the company.
- Personal development training and workshops of your choice.
- Regular team events.
Sounds like you? Then we’d love to hear from you.