Senior Software Architect (m/f) // Kontist
We believe freelancers shape the future of work, challenging traditional company structures and combining flexibility and individuality to create successful businesses.
However, there are still a lot of obstacles freelancers face, especially when it comes to their finances. This is where Kontist comes in with a bank account exclusively for freelancers that understands you and helps you stay on top of your finances.
Our tech stack:
- NodeJS, ES6, Express and PostgreSQL on the Backend
- iOS and Android Apps in ReactNative on the Frontend
- You are an effective communicator and eloquent speaker
- You have 2+ years of experience mentoring and coaching developers
- You are flexible and adaptable and actively drive change.
- Continuous improvement of the foundation of our banking platform in collaboration with our engineering team
- Coaching our developers from planning to pull request, helping them to improve their skills every day
- Creation of requirements, specifications, and architectural solution documentation
- Assessing current implementations and review for gaps against business needs and industry best practices
- A well-funded FinTech startup in the heart of Berlin
- An amazing product which is unique on the German market
- A hard-working international team of committed developers
- Great working conditions with one home office day per week
- Perks such as lunch, professional development sessions, annual offsites, etc.
- Flexible trust-based working hours & unlimited vacation
- A MacBook Pro which is yours to keep
If you have to move to Berlin:
- We will pay for your relocation
- We will give you a home for the first month in Berlin
You want to be a part of our success story? We are looking forward to your online application and can’t wait to meet you!