Senior Software Engineer, Frontend (m/f) // Seven Senders
Are you bored of developing the frontend of the next random e-commerce startup?
Are you tired of taking on another developer’s work?
Instead, you want to work on something fresh and new? Come and work with us.
At 7S you will influence the frontend development of our product substantially. You implement your own ideas and brand our product with your individual style. If you are not satisfied playing a minor role in an average Berlin business, then this is the job you have been waiting for.
WHO WE ARE
We are Seven Senders. Our product revolutionizes cross-border e-commerce by enabling an optimal customer experience after checkout. We engage with thousands of customers across Europe. So far, our main focus was on backend development. Now, we are looking for someone to lead our frontend development and to turn our data into a beautiful product.
We know what our customers want: highly responsive and smooth interfaces. Our core backend tech stack is PHP 7 (Symfony3), on the frontend we are looking at React.js, Redux, ES6, Webpack, Node/npm, SCSS. Does our IT stack sound familiar to you? Then come on board and exploit your complementary skillset to take on the full responsibility of our product’s frontend. A product that tracks hundred thousands of shipments across Europe.
WHAT WE EXPECT
We look for an experienced developer who wants to join the team and who is able to focus on getting things done. Are you willing to take responsibility for what you can do best? Here are the skills we require from a person who leads our frontend development:
- Minimum 3 years of experience with HTML/CSS/SCSS, including concepts like layout, specificity, animation, cross browser compatibility, and accessibility
- Very good experience with browser APIs and optimizing front end performance
- Good knowledge of React.js and the concept of Redux or other state management system is a must have
- Very good experience with at least one other JS framework (AngularJS, Vue.js, Meteor) is a strong plus
- Very good experience working with task runner like Grunt, Gulp and Webpack
- Familiar working with GIT on a daily basis
- Knowledge of charting library like D3.js or Chart.js is a string plus
- You have an interesting open source portfolio
- Effective oral and written communication skills in English
WHAT WE OFFER
- You will create a platform to track millions of parcels across Europe
- A great product and a highly motivated team that wants to push boundaries
- Rapidly growing team with long-term prospects
- A lively startup atmosphere
- Excellent working conditions with a location in the heart of Berlin
We look forward to getting to know you and to understand your ideas and plans in a personal meeting.
We need you on board soon. Therefore, please do only apply if you do already possess a working permit for the European Union. Send your email application to email@example.com.