Senior Software Engineer Frontend (m/f) // WeltN24 GmbH
- We build and operate welt.de – one of the fastest full-responsive news portals in the world
- We are a cross-functional team creating the products that show off and monetise the journalistic content to its maximum potential
- We develop using modern web development techniques like progressive enhancement and continuous deployment, modern technologies such as ES2016, SCSS, React, Angular and Scala
- We believe in the benefits of a service oriented architecture, full automation of our infrastructure and the fast pace of independent teams
- We design, manage and support our own stack running on AWS
- You have experience initiating or jumping into complex projects and following them though to success
- You have delivered several projects, engaging non-technical stakeholders in the process of delivering working software and have learned from difficult and challenging projects
- You have mentored junior developers and helped them move forward. You have supported your peers in developing their own technical leadership
- You are not afraid to engage people you disagree with
- You create positive, constructive conversations using objective statements and data, and people value your contributions to a debate
- You are a passionate, intelligent person who is a techie at heart, making a difference is what drives you
- You feel at-home working in a fast-moving team
What we offer:
You will be given the opportunity to apply your current strengths and plenty of room for professional growth. You will join a highly-qualified team working with agile methodologies using the newest media technologies in a modern office in the heart of Berlin. A variety of seminars and workshops provide you the opportunity to develop your specialized skill-set and your knowledge of comprehensive issues. Besides that, various conferences and TechTalks as well as our regular exchange with subsidiaries of Axel Springer (e.g. Zanox, idealo, KaufDa and Immonet) provide an opportunity to build a valuable network.
Questions regarding this position (reference number 015700085) will be answered gladly by: Claudia Model; 030 2591 72299
This position is initially limited for 2 years.
WELTN24 emphasizes equal opportunities. We welcome the applications of people with disabilities, whose integration is an important matter to us.
To all recruitment agencies:
We, and our employees, do not accept unsolicited agency candidate profiles for this position. We will not be responsible for any applications related to unsolicited candidate profiles.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →
- Nicolas Dolenc gives us a sneak preview of Slush 2016
If you partied with us at TOA, you’ll know that Jobspotting and Slush have a special connection. With this year’s Slush conference just around the corner, we spoke to its President and Executive Producer about ... Read more →