(Senior) Software Engineer (m/f) // Legal One GmbH
We are Legal One – a young, dynamic, and fast growing legal tech startup in the heart of Berlin. It is important to us that legal services are tailor made, affordable, and can be used by anyone, anytime.
Our team consists of experienced entrepreneurs and experts in the fields of product management, technology, business intelligence, performance marketing and legal. Together we work on creating and optimizing next-generation legal services.
If you are exceptionally motivated and want to develop yourself further both professionally and personally in a friendly, cooperative work environment, then we’re looking forward to hearing from you. To continue growing as a company we are looking for a (Senior) Software Engineer (m/f)
What you will do
- Development of new applications / business segments
- Evaluation and implementation of new technologies and services
- Extending existing services and APIs
- Automation of existing business segments
- Enough experience with PHP, databases and frontend to create full projects from scratch (full-stack)
- You are working object orientated and you don’t like spagetthi code (SOLID,KISS…)
- You want to push and improve things and want to learn continuously
- You are dedicated, communicative, team oriented and you have the enthusiasm to see how your code has an effect on the whole company
What we offer
- An ambitious and challenging job in a successful startup
- Regular feedback as well as support and help with all questions
- A steep learning curve and cross-departmental insights
- Great creative leeway for your ideas
- A solid and central position with a competitive salary and education budget
- You are directly reporting to our Head of Engineering
- A modern workspace in our loft in Prenzlauer Berg, Berlin (10 minutes away from Alexanderplatz)
- All video game systems you can imagine
- Spectacular team events
Up for the challenge?
We look forward to receiving your convincing application (cover letter, resume, references) via firstname.lastname@example.org including your availability and salary expectations.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →
- Nicolas Dolenc gives us a sneak preview of Slush 2016
If you partied with us at TOA, you’ll know that Jobspotting and Slush have a special connection. With this year’s Slush conference just around the corner, we spoke to its President and Executive Producer about ... Read more →