Senior Software Engineer Neural Networks // Spilly
Spilly is offering a position for an experienced software engineer with a passion for neural networks to help us build computer vision algorithms for augmented reality (AR) apps. We are an international, multi-disciplinary team of software developers and creative professionals in Berlin, Germany.
The role offers the opportunity to:
- Work as a member of our R&D team to develop novel neural network-based algorithms.
- Empower colleagues and other game developers worldwide to create groundbreaking and visually stunning AR applications.
- Challenge your ability to structure and engineer complex high performance systems by extending our neural net compiler for various GPU platforms.
- Lead the architecture and design of our code base for data processing and neural net training
- Develop processes and tools for automatic hyper-parameter tuning in a kubernetes cluster
- Write highly efficient code for map-reduce jobs and GPU shaders
- Research and prototype novel computer vision algorithms
- Collaborate closely with the design and app teams to guide usage and integration of algorithms throughout a release
- Improve our automated QA pipeline to ensure programmer happiness
- 4+ years experience working in one of the following fields: computer vision, big-data distributed systems or real-time graphics rendering
- Very strong programming skills in static and dynamic languages
- Curiosity to explore and master new challenges
- Strong team player, able to share knowledge and inspire his peers
- Excellent English communication skills
Special Qualifications – not necessarily needed but a plus
- PhD in Computer Science with focus on Computer Vision
- 2+ years with tensorflow or other deep learning frameworks