(Senior) Software Engineer PHP // Legal One
We are Legal One – a fast growing legal tech startup in the heart of Berlin. It is important to us that legal services are tailor made, affordable, and can be used by anyone, anytime.
Our team consists of experienced entrepreneurs and experts in the fields of product management, technology, business intelligence, performance marketing and legal. Together we work on creating and optimizing next-generation legal services.
If you are exceptionally motivated and want to develop yourself further both professionally and personally in a friendly, cooperative work environment, then we’re looking forward to hearing from you. To continue growing as a company we are looking for a (Senior) Software Engineer PHP (m/f).
What you will do
- Extending existing services and APIs or setting them up from scratch
- Work in an inspiring environment that continuously requires you to learn new things and push yourself
- Apply cutting-edge technologies to solve new challenges every day
- You have experience in at least some of our used technologies: PHP7, Symfony3, MySQL, MongoDB, RabbitMQ, Elasticsearch, Redis, Docker, k8s, GO
- You want to push and improve things and want to learn continuously
- You are dedicated, communicative, team oriented and you have the enthusiasm to see how your code has an effect on the whole company
What we offer
- Usage of state-of-the-art technologies/ methologies such as PHP7.1/ go based microservices, Docker/ Kubernetes, Prometheus
- An ambitious and challenging job in a successful startup
- Regular feedback as well as support and help with all questions
- A steep learning curve and cross-departmental insights
- Great creative leeway for your ideas
- A solid and central position with a competitive salary and education budget
- A modern workspace in our loft in Prenzlauer Berg, Berlin (10 minutes away from Alexanderplatz)
- Spectacular team events
Up for the challenge?
We look forward to receiving your convincing application (cover letter, resume, references) via email@example.com including your availability, salary expectations, and an answer to the question: What challenges do you face in (micro-)service-oriented environments?