Senior Underwriter (f/m) // solarisBank
The core of the company is fast, modern technology that makes our banking services quick to setup and simple to build with. We see ourselves as a tech company with a full banking license. Our international team of 140+ colleagues combines digital focus, tech expertise and banking experience. Whether you’re a full-stack developer, banker or astronaut, if you’re ready to change banking, reach out to us. We love what we do and love our team.
solarisBanks’ Risk & Data team develops and deploys risk measurement approaches and transaction decision making services. We deeply interact and collaborate within solarisBank with Product Management, Technology and Legal & Compliance. We work interdisciplinary within an Agile product development framework and while doing so, we have fun along the way.
Your Role & Responsibilities
- You structure and execute of complex transactions and innovative credit products.
- You organise the documentation of loan transactions, e.g. loan & security agreements, cooperation agreements.
- You run hands-on due diligence processes.
- You conduct initial and ongoing credit and financial analysis on our borrower and partner base.
- You recommend and make decisions on credit transactions in line with risk policies.
- You build and operate financial models.
- You support the development and implementation of digital credit risk instruments and processes.
- You collaborate and coordinate with stakeholders for transaction execution, e.g. sales, product & tech, finance etc.
- You support us on credit-risk-related projects in collaboration with our management to continuously enhance the quality and efficiency of our credit risk practice.
Our Perfect Match
- You bring +5 years of working experience in the banking / financial services industry.
- You have experience in corporate finance, SME lending, receivable financing (factoring).
- Additionally, you have experience with underwriting and loan documentation processes, credit risk management and/or credit structuring.
- You have solid background and skills in financial analysis, incl. financial modelling.
- Knowledge in IFRS and German GAAP (HGB) is a plus.
- You have ideally participated in digitalization project or cooperated with IT teams.
- You are able and strongly interested to work in a fast-paced, international environment.
- You possess excellent communications skills with fluency in English, German is a plus.
- You have strong skills in intermediating among different stakeholders.
- We aren’t a traditional bank – rather a tech company with a banking license. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We’re a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It’s an exclusive combination you’ll find in few places other than solarisBank.
- We’re growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.
At solarisBank, we are committed to nurture an inclusive environment, where all solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to build a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communicates. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, race, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.