Software Architect (m/f) // MovingIMAGE24
Would you like to…
- play a leading role for the further development and enhancement of our enterprise video platform?
- analyze and optimize our existing software architectures?
- motivate and support our software development teams to drive best practices and write code with them?
- implement high-quality and scalable video asset management and video streaming solutions for enterprise customers?
- further develop our platform to a future-proof level together with our developers?
- experience how the principles of the Agile Methodology are implemented and lived within the whole organization?
Are you able to…
- exhibit your work experience as software architect in building high traffic web applications using J2EE & Spring in an agile environment of at least 3 years?
- demonstrate that you are a technological leader that knows all newest trends and has an eye for interesting future technologies?
- drive changes and motivate people and a really good presenter and communicator?
- demonstrate that you are a language agnostic with core understanding of mainstream programming languages and proven programming experience in either Java or PHP?
- prove your experience with scalable API platform services?
- run complex software solutions on cloud services (Azure, AWS, etc.)?
- be hands-on in designing software and solving complexity by using OOP design patterns and SOLID principles?
- prove that you are a native user of linux systems?
- show strong knowledge of databases (especially MySQL, ElasticSearch and MongoDB)?
- ideally also prove previous experience in implementing RESTful APIs for mobile and web applications?
- show us you experience with configuration management tools like Saltsack, Puppet, Chef or similar technologies?
- communicate in German and English in all relevant courses of business?
- ideally also be experienced with orchestration tools like Docker, Kubernetes or comparable technologies?
- be open and a team player who is able to carry out goal-oriented analysis and solve problems?
- an exciting perspective, a wide range of tasks, constantly new challenges and a desire for thinking out-of-the-box as part of our corporate culture
- an open working environment that is characterized by teamwork and cross-functional cooperation and in which heart and humor are key figures
- freedom to introduce your own ideas and to take responsibility
- a modern selection of hardware devices
- a professional collaboration with Scrum Masters
- high-quality and scalable video asset management and video streaming solutions for enterprise customers
- free German and English courses
- a weekly breakfast
- flexible work time with 30 days of holiday
- stable working environment
- Hack days twice a year
Even more interested?
Submit your meaningful application documents noting your earliest available starting date through our online portal under the following link: https://movingimage24gmbh.softgarden.io/job/1129150?l=en
Christoph Hauser| HR Generalist
Stralauer Allee 7 | 10245 Berlin
You will find more about us on our website: www.movingimage.com