Software Developer (Backend/Frontend/Full-stack) // 2txt
2txt offers natural language generation as a service: we transform structured data into natural, human-readable text. We’re a team of nine people with many opportunities to take ownership and shape the product.
As a software developer at 2txt you work closely with our computational linguists to extend and improve our text generation software. Depending on your preferences, you can either work on frontend, backend, infrastructure or any combination.
On the backend side, you maintain and develop our customer-facing and internal APIs and integrate 3rd party data sources. On the frontend side, you lead development of our customer-facing web application as well as our internal web-based tools. Finally, you’re also responsible for operations and automation of our infrastructure.
Besides your core responsibilities, you’re free to work on any part of our stack. Topics range from computational linguistics and machine learning to QA automation and grammar writing.
Requirements (depending on role)
- You are proficient in Python or a similar language.
- You have experience building JSON APIs.
- You are familiar with test, build and deployment automation, best practices and tooling.
- You are fluent in English (German is a plus).
- Nice-to-know: AWS, Django, NGINX, C++, Perl, Automated Theorem Proving, Machine Learning, NLP/NLG
Good to know
- Flexible working hours
- German classes
- Free fruit, vegetables and drinks
- Easy-to-reach office close to Mauerpark
- Starting date: as soon as possible