Software Engineer Android // Oply
Oply is your neighbor on wheels. Unlike traditional free float or station-based car sharing services which cater for one kind of use case, Oply combines several use models, servicing the different needs users may have at different times. By enabling both spontaneous as well as longer, planned trips for which the car can be pre-booked, Oply is the perfect alternative to owning your own car. It provides a convenient service for most car needs of city dwellers while complementing the wide variety of existing options for micro mobility needs, such as public transport, taxi or free float car sharing. With Oply, people can have a reliable car always available nearby – when they need it and whatever they need it for. Oply is a brand of the mobility company ExaMotive S.A.
For further information please visit: www.oply.com
At the earliest possible date we are looking for a
Software Engineer Android (m/f)
in full time
You will work closely with our development team to build and maintenance our mobile applications. Take full ownership of our Android application from coding, architecture, testing and publishing.
A strong knowledge is mandatory on:
- Track record of strong Android development experience (Android Studio, java, Kotlin)
- Familiarity with MVVM architecture or other similar architectures
- Experience with Geo-Location-based Applications
- Experience using Bluetooth LE
- Version control (Git)
- Fluency in English, German is an advantage
- University degree (at least Bachelor) or equivalent study in computer science
- At least 5 years of professional working experience in a similar position
- Resident in Berlin
We provide you with a challenging and fascinating job, working in a fast growing market. You will work together with many highly qualified professionals from different sectors and with up-to-date technologies.
If you consider yourself an asset for our Berlin based team, feel free to send us your CV, which we will of course handle confidentially to Career.DE@oply.com