Software Engineer – DevOps // Qixxit
Qixxit is the ideal partner for many thousands of people every day: always the best transport connections for the best price, convenient, integrated, real-time and safe. With more than 18 partners Qixxit covers the most options in Germany for both local transport and intercity travellers. Our main investor is Deutsche Bahn AG.
If you are passionate about what you do, then get in touch. We are passionate about what we do. Every single day. And we are pretty funny too.
As Software Engineer — DevOps, you will work in close collaboration with software development and product teams and provide infrastructure automation for all stakeholders of the Qixxit apps and websites. Our infrastructure is running in the public cloud and we take pride in how we manage to smoothly run a wide range of workloads, ranging from API servers to databases and automated data transformation tasks.
- In-depth knowledge of AWS infrastructure services and their APIs
- Experience in working with infrastructure automation engines, preferably with Ansible
- A proven track record of successful infrastructure automation projects in high-traffic environments
- Good knowledge of test-driven development, HTTP and Restful web services
- An acute sense for security and performance concerns
- Enthusiasm for agile collaboration methods and DevOps practices
- Passion! Your job is not only your job!
- No fear about debating a range of topics due to your experiences, books you read, conferences you attended and experimentation
- Excellent spoken and written English, German is not a must (we will help you learn it though if you want – das wird super, genau)
- Work on a unique mobility product that millions of people will use every day
- Join a team of passionate people keen on learning constantly new things
- Use the best tools and methods out there with the equipment you are most comfortable with
- Educational and Conference Budget for your self-development
- Almost no hierarchies and quick decision-making process
- The usual suspects: an attractive compensation package including participation in our Employee Stock Options Programme, an amazing office in Berlin-Mitte, free drinks & food,…
- Full support with relocation and visa process
- Work and live in Europe’s most creative city
- Shape the future of mobility with us!
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →