Software Engineer – DevOps // Raisin
- Ensure reliability of production systems while simultaneously increasing the speed at which development can introduce new features.
- Identify deficiencies in existing systems and processes, evaluate possible solutions, and then carry through the implementation.
- Assist development and operations groups in creation and maintenance of automation.
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or related fields or equivalent practical experiences.
- Software Engineer with a strong background in release engineering or operations, or a system administrator with competence in software development.
- Experience with Unix family systems, cloud infrastructure, networking, and databases.
- You can cross boundaries between groups and technologies to fix operational problems, even if it means you must implement features in the application code yourself.
- You understand that sometimes it is necessary to slap a bandage on it and limp along, but with the recognition that if you do that too much, you’ll die of gangrene or be eaten by wolves.
- You are comfortable with very open and challenging code and architecture discussions
- Very good English language skills and potentially German as well.
WHAT WE OFFER
Our Current Stack:
- Java and Python
- Jenkins and Maven
- RedHat + other Linux distros
- Ansible, AWS and Managed Hosting
- International experienced engineers with a wealth of experience
- Regular feedback and various coaching and development opportunities including participation in relevant conferences or other events
- Responsibility for your own field of work from day one
- Opportunity to determine the tooling involved in the development of our tech stack
- A great work life balance giving you the opportunity to make the most of living in Berlin
- Exciting and diverse team and company events such as our yearly company retreat, different sports activities, or the visit of the Oktoberfest
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →