Software Engineer, Front-End (Vue.js) // kreatize
KREATIZE turns manufacturing companies into digital champions. We revolutionize the current sales-process by making it easier, fast and more cost-efficient to order and manufacture custom parts that are built in cars, airplanes, trains and numerous other physical goods. Our software-as-a-service is based on automation and matching algorithms that ensure an easy purchasing process anywhere on the globe. We aim to be the leading digital platform for manufactured custom parts in the future. We are backed by outstanding VC investors, have deep roots in the German Mittelstand and just moved to a new office in the heart of Berlin.
We are looking for a highly-motivated and talented individual to join our international team as a “Software Engineer, Front-End (Vue.js)”. You will be an integral part of the Product & Engineering Team. Together with our engineers, and product managers, you will be responsible for expend KREATIZE open API functionalities. At KREATIZE, we love to build components and libraries to reuse across different areas of the application, and use modern tools like Hapi.js and Bookshelf.js to deliver the best experiences to our users or nothing.
- Implement the features and user interfaces of KREATIZE products;
- Architect efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications;
- Collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers, and Software Engineers to deliver compelling user-facing products;
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues;
- Be the final voice upon UI decisions.
- Experience with CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS;
- Understanding of testing, monitoring, continuous integration all a bonus;
- Ability to pick up new software, frameworks and APIs quickly;
- Experience with HTML/CSS, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross browser compatibility, and accessibility;
- BS/MS in Computer Science (or related field) or a 2+ years of front end experience in IT industry.
– 3+ years experience with browser APIs and optimizing front end performance
– 3+ years experience with testing, monitoring, continuous integration;
To apply, send your application as a PDF document to email@example.com. Please include your CV and don’t forget to mention a potential starting date and your salary expectations.