Software Engineer – Frontend // Oberlo
Our engineering team is looking for a person who eats, breathes, and lives all things front end. We need someone who can quickly adapt to shifting approaches, situations, and priorities. You will be collaborating with fellow engineers to create the highest quality and scalable code. We need someone who assumes full personal responsibility for bringing the best experience to thousands of our daily users.
- 5+ years of work experience as a Front End Developer
- Proficiency with JS frameworks (Vue, AngularJS, React, or similar);
- Knowledge of how to use Bootstrap and/or Foundation, as well as LESS and/or Sass;
- Passion about building well-engineered, scalable and maintainable front-end components and abstractions;
- Sense of ownership over the product and a focus on quality;
- Profound experience with Git;
- Some experience with server-side MVC frameworks (Laravel, Rails or Django);
- Fluent English.
- Work in a dynamic, experienced team of outstanding developers
- Take full responsibility from day one, a steep learning curve is guaranteed
- Openness for new technologies that help to solve our problems
- Working with the latest technology tools and newest Macbook
- Flexible working hours and a competitive compensation package
- Relocation support for a smooth transition to work and live in Berlin