Software Engineer (m/f) // Asaphus Vision
Looking for your next big adventure? Are you eager to work in a highly motivated team of experts in machine and deep learning? Then join our team! As software engineer you develop innovative face recognition and head tracking and eye tracking applications.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or Mathematics
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong programming and analytic skills with C++.
- Practical experience in software development – preferably in the automotive industry.
- Practical experience with software design and development concepts.
- Experience in software quality tools such as Jenkins.
- Experience in Functional Safety and ASIL-rated products is a plus.
- Experience with automotive software development quality standards like ASPICE is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills in English or German.
- German residency or existing working permit for Germany is essential.
- And of course, know how to write clean and solid code!
About Asaphus Vision:
Asaphus Vision GmbH develops head tracking, eye tracking and face recognition software for embedded systems. We provide our customers with the best-performing and most innovative technology for facial recognition on embedded devices. Our team consists of experts in machine and deep learning, face recognition, and embedded software development. Our office is in the heart of Berlin