Software QA Tester // mitte
As mitte moves closer to its launch date and the hardware development is reaching its later stages, we need to ensure that we are creating a robust production environment for deployment. As part of this deployment, the software supports several major areas of the system. The firmware controls the primary system operations and communicates with the cloud backend to ensure all systems are operational and to communicate this information to our Android and iOS applications. We want to ensure a smooth, reliable user experience for our customers at launch.
This is where you come in. With your experience in software testing, you will support the software team in testing features and bug tracking.
- Coordinate with UX, product owners, and developers
- Actively participating in new feature planning.
- Write test cases, track manual testing results, and file detailed bug reports.
- Identify areas where testing can be improved and help implement team-wide best practices.
- Research tools and testing methods that integrate with our product and enable better testing.
- Maintain good coding practices in our test projects.
We aim to find people with passion, the right skill set and the ability to learn quickly.
- At least 2 years of experience with manual testing (mobile and back-end)
- Experience with various testing tools, libraries, and methodologies
- Motivation to familiarize yourself with a new topic and enjoy solving complex technical problems
- Track record of working independently, in a proactive and self-motivating way, achieving excellent and timely results.
- Full English proficiency (written and spoken skills)
- Be a strong team player, able to work in an international team and with different disciplines (hardware, software, business, marketing, etc)
- Experience working in startups.
- Experience testing firmware and embedded systems.
- Experience setting up new test environments.
- Experience with AWS.
- Experience with automated testing.
- Experience with DevOps, especially TravisCI.
- German language.
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible working hours
- Start date: as soon as possible
- We think this is a great learning and growing opportunity – skill- and networking-wise.