Sr. iOS Developer // Feingold Technologies
Area of responsibility
The Senior iOS Developer will be responsible for programming mobile applications for the iOS platform 10 and above.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Implement mobile client applications for Feingold and partner companies
- Implement client application infrastructure and SDK components
- Debug, profile and optimize code
- Write unit tests
- Integrate 3rd party components
- Deploy to the App Store
- At least 3 years experience developing native iOS apps
- Knowledge of CoreData
- Ability to use AutoLayout in code and not relying on .xibs or storyboards
- Object oriented and functional programming mindset
- Fluent in English
- Eligibility to work in Germany would be advantageous
Knowledge and Experience
- Familiarity with the App Store and the app submission process
- Excellent knowledge of Swift (including Swift 2.2, 3), Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
- Strong unit testing (XCTests) and integration testing mindset
- Well versed with version control tools (Git)
- Strong UI/UX orientation and excellent knowledge of UIKit
- Experience in client-server architecture and web paradigma
- Knowledge of server-side development, as well as Android and web development, would be advantageous.
- Reading knowledge of Ruby/Python/Bash Scripts
- Familiarity with CI systems, particularly Jenkins CI
Feingold Technologies GmbH, Sharecare\’s Innovation Technology & Products Center in Berlin, is a production grade R&D organization. We develop the future of human behavior technologies and health related systems for the purpose of creating a world class intelligent healthcare platform that anyone can use
Some of our award winning developments include technologies for detecting stress and emotions from voice and text. We have used these technologies to understand our users’ relationships with their social circles and how these relationships affect their well being, leading us to understand the collective health of large populations.
We are now extending these technologies with the latest in machine learning, sensors and medical research.
Our team has been growing organically, from a collective of friends of friends to a dynamic, multi-skilled, international team of developers and engineers with a great passion for the latest technologies, AI systems, professional but flexible IT solutions.
We are ambitious, proactive, hands-on and result-oriented. For us it’s not just about technology, but also creativity and craft.
What we can offer you
- Be part of a dynamic, international and talented team
- The opportunity to get deeply involved in the research and development of our products
- A high degree of autonomy and flexibility
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Flat hierarchies, cross-team collaborations and short and open channels of communication
- The chance to learn and grow with regular in-office tech training sessions and participation in conferences
- A generous perks and benefits program for all employees
Please send us your CV, references and earliest possible starting date, preferably via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Postal applications should be sent to:
Feingold Technologies GmbH,
We are looking forward to hearing from you!