Symfony Developer // Plugsurfing
Symfony2 Developer at Plugsurfing.
We are looking for local and remote people.
Who We Are
We help electric car drivers to charge their car anywhere, anytime. Not familiar with the world of e-mobility? Do not worry, it’s really exciting. It is a market, with new opportunities, where both the mobility and the energy revolution are taking place.
Plugsurfing is a dedicated and hard-working team, focused on our goal to become the number one player for electric car charging. We look forward to having you on our team!
- All written communication is in English
- SCRUM processes
- Continuous integration with Phabricator, Jenkins, and Ansible
- Our tech stack:
- OOP PHP5
Top Reasons to Work With Us
- We connect dozens of leading brands with thousands of customers.
- As a first mover we are always open for innovation.
- We are a close knit team of 20+ people that are laid back and casual.
What You Will Be Doing
Mainly, you will help us develop our PHP backend. The PHP backend is the core of our system, connecting web and mobile applications with our database as well as connecting us to our industry partners, bi-directional.
Our core technologies that you will be working with are:
- OOP PHP
You will be participating in the incremental development of our Symfony2 system, which connects to our apps and partners through REST and SOAP APIs using JSON and XML.
- Object oriented programming and design patterns
- Applying OOP principles like, for example, SOLID, DRY, and YAGNI
- 2+ years of Symfony2
- REST and SOAP interfaces
- Enthusiastic about clean code
- PHPUnit/functional testing
- Git (or similar)
- A plus: you have experience with TDD
- A plus: contributions to any open-source project
Interested? If so, please send your application to email@example.com.
We look forward to meeting you!