System Administrator // Feingold Technologies
For our rapidly growing R&D Center in Berlin Mitte we are looking for a System Administrator.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Assist with the planning, establishment and implementation of IT corporate infrastructure and follow up with all related changes
- Work with project teams to help implement internal systems
- Own Identity management (enterprise SSO) related operations (onboarding, offboarding, licensing, etc.)
- Support and interact with internal clients on all levels to help resolve IT-related issues and provide answers in a timely manner
- Manage IT office network (VLANs), Firewall, DNS, WiFi, etc.
- Manage the purchasing of all software, hardware and other IT supplies at the regional level
- Ensures that the company assets are maintained responsibly
- Familiar with process implementation standards such as ISO and HIPAA
- Show high competence, self-confidence and a hands-on approach dealing with network router and switch administration
- Communicate and document work products
- At least two years of experience as a System Administrator and or IT corporate support, managing small to medium sized networks
- Business proficiency in English; advanced German language skills
- Team player attitude
- Strong communication skills and service oriented approach
Knowledge and Experience
- Support of MacOS and Linux systems
- Familiarity with cloud providers like AWS is a plus
- Ability to develop simple scripts for automation of processes
- Good organizational skills.
Feingold Technologies GmbH, Sharecare\’s Innovation Technology & Products Center in Berlin, is a production grade R&D organization. We develop the future of human behavior technologies and health related systems for the purpose of creating a world class intelligent healthcare platform that anyone can use.
Some of our award winning developments include technologies for detecting stress and emotions from voice and text. We have used these technologies to understand our users’ relationships with their social circles and how these relationships affect their well being, leading us to understand the collective health of large populations.
We are now extending these technologies with the latest in machine learning, sensors and medical research.
Our team has been growing organically, from a collective of friends of friends to a dynamic, multi-skilled, international team of developers and engineers with a great passion for the latest technologies, AI systems, professional but flexible IT solutions.
We are ambitious, proactive, hands-on and result-oriented. For us it’s not just about technology, but also creativity and craft.
What we can offer you
- Be part of a dynamic, international and talented team
- The opportunity to get deeply involved in the research and development of our products
- A high degree of autonomy and flexibility
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Flat hierarchies, cross-team collaborations, short and open channels of communication
- The chance to learn and grow with regular in-office tech training sessions and participation in conferences
- A generous perks and benefits program for all employees.