System Administrator (f/m) // Modomoto
MODOMOTO was the first company in Germany to offer a ‘Curated Shopping Service’, and from its conception in 2011 our team has grown to more than 250 employees, who work every day with commitment and passion to revolutionise the men’s fashion market. In 2016 we merged with Dutch company ‘The Cloakroom’ and now service 300,000 customers in seven different countries throughout Europe. Despite our stellar growth, we have retained that “small company feel” and provide an attractive and friendly environment where our staff enjoy working. We are the personal advisor and companion on every gentleman’s journey to a more fashionable and active lifestyle.
Excited to go to work? Do you feel the work you do makes a difference and makes life much easier for many customers? This is the kind of environment that we strive to provide at MODOMOTO. Creativity and ownership aren’t just buzzwords, but how we operate on a daily basis.
You will be joining a tight-knit team of experts, in which decision-making is open and collaborative. Sharing knowledge and discussing strategy is just as much part of our day-to-day activity as quiet time is, to deliver an excellent product.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in IT, DevOps or System Administration.
- Experience in supporting Cloud, IaaS and SaaS environments like AWS and G Suite.
- Knowledge of working on and with relational databases, such as MySQL or PostgreSQL.
- Familiarity with networking and distributed computing environment concepts (SOA).
- Experience in local and network based user and group accounts and permissions.
- Working knowledge of scripting languages as bash, python, perl or ruby.
- In depth knowledge of and the ability to perform advanced troubleshooting on Linux, Mac OS and Windows.
Nice to have:
- You thrive on technical challenges and you enjoy solving them.
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- You are a self-motivated self-starter who enjoys initiating and pushing ideas, and in complex situations you can keep a cool head
- You are experienced in supporting people remotely.
- You are Interested in becoming a part of the software development.
- Ideally you speak German
You can expect challenging tasks, an attractive workplace in the heart of Berlin and a dynamic, highly motivated team with a flat hierarchy and a lot of options.
Have we peaked your interest? If so, we look forward to receiving your application, including your earliest possible starting date. Your contact person is Natalia Stachowiak.