System Administrator (m/f) // Helpling
Helpling is easily one of the most exciting startups to come out of Berlin in the last few years. Our service allows people to take time to enjoy the simple pleasures in life: family, friends and free time! On the website, or via our app, customers can find themselves a cleaner in just a few clicks. Our team has 200 members, each of which has worked hard to help make us the number one online marketplace for finding domestic cleaners. Our success lies mainly on our colleagues, who proactively seek to bring their knowledge and skills in improving the company. In return we offer exciting projects to them from the first day, with a huge opportunity for personal development.
To expand our team in Berlin, we are currently looking for an experienced
System Administrator (m/f)
About the job
- As our new system administrator you are the contact person for any hardware or software issue and you will support the Helpling team with any questions around the IT infrastructure.
- You are in charge of providing and maintaining our windows and OSX-based environment, administering our local networks and taking care about the troubleshooting, analysis and documentation.
- Together with your team, you will improve the existing work flows and implement automated processes if useful.
- Furthermore, you organize the supply and administration of the entire IT equipment and provide our employees with the necessary hard- and software equipment.
Who we are looking for
- You have successfully completed a training as a qualified IT specialist or in the field of system integration and have already gained some years of working experience in the IT Administration and First Level Support.
- Additionally, you have some experience in heterogeneous IT environments, user support and ideally you are familiar with a programming language.
- On top of general IT know how and setting up networks (VLAN, VPN) you are familiar with the administration of Windows and OSX Systems (software installation, maintaining hardware).
- You are a reliable, motivated person and you can easily handle several things simultaneously.
- You are keen on working in an international and dynamic environment and your curiosity and pragmatism help you overcome even unforeseen situations.
What we offer
- Helpling is one of the most exciting start-ups in the heart of Berlin with a disruptive product and well backed by investors of international renown.
- At Helpling, you will work in an international team with flat hierarchies and short communication channels in which your work can have a real impact everyday.
- In addition, we support your personal and professional development with challenging projects and a personal conference budget.
- Of course, free drinks, fruits and cereals as well as office parties, team events, BBQs, kicker & table tennis may not be missing, too.
Become a part of Helpling’s mission and send us your convincing application (resume, cover letter, references and certificates) including your availability and salary expectations.