System Engineer / SRE // Airy
What we do:
Airy is a new technology company dedicated to powering a world of seamless, personal and trusted interactions between businesses and their customers.
We focus on emerging consumer technologies such as messaging and voice and working with some of the world’s leading brands, connecting thousands of businesses with millions of customers in over 90 countries.
What you will do:
You will work as part of an expert cross functional team to build and extend the core platform technology that powers all current and future user facing products. You will need to use both your left and right brain to delivery high quality, scalable solutions spanning a wide range of challenging domains.
Beside other skills you have profound knowledge with:
- Building, deploying and operating Kubernetes
- AWS Cloud platform and related technologies (EC2, EKS, S3)
- Building and operating Kafka clusters at scale, especially as a data stream processing solution
- CI/CD pipelines experience
- Managing infrastructure
- Automation of tasks such as deploying hardware, VMs, containers, storage, network, etc
You are best described as:
- a team player and mentor
- customer focused
- driven by curiosity
- embrace diversity
What we offer:
- Become part of highly motivated, experienced and professional team with a proven track record
- Work at a modern, excellent equipped office in the heart of Berlin
- Benefit from a respectful, open minded and no-bullshit culture
- Have the unique opportunity to make an impact on a fast growing company