Team Lead Software Development Data Warehouse // caresyntax
People management and product development for the digital operating room
Our technologies have raised the performance bar in more than 6,000 operating rooms worldwide, and are supporting the next generation of data-enabled OR teams in over 10 million procedures per year. Headquartered in Berlin and Boston, with over 90 employees from 20 different nationalities, recently having raised over 10 million in our latest funding round, we seek highly-motivated and passionate individuals to join us.
Your work scope
- Leading cross functional agile product team of 7-12 people
- Developing products for the medical domain based on Java and web technologies
- Defining roadmap and plan releases with product owner
- Executing resource allocation and planning
- Providing interface for internal and external stakeholders of the data warehouse product portfolio
- Ensuring compliance with standards for the development process
- Executing probation time and annual performance reviews
- Monitoring team progress, identify resource or process bottlenecks and mitigate them
- Reporting directly to CTO
- Solid work experience in professional software product development, software engineering, applying agile methodologies for product development, medical domain
- Extensive knowledge of roles and workflows in the medical domain, HL7, FHIR, DICOM
- First work experience in development with Java technology stack and modern web technologies
- First knowledge of quality standards like EN 62304, ISO 9001, ISO 13485 and ISO 14971
- Strong leadership personality, incl. motivation of cross-functional teams
- Business-fluent English and German
- Warm-hearted, flexible, and solution-oriented culture with open feedback culture
- Flexible working times, including part-time models, tandem positions, trust-based working times (where applicable)
- Room to introduce and implement creative ideas and develop your talents with technical training and individualised continued education (e.g. languages DE/EN, leadership)
- Professional and intellectual knowledge exchange with highly-talented and ambitious colleagues from all over the world
- Work visa sponsorship and relocation assistance (where applicable)
Could this be you? Would you like to work in a highly innovative and visionary environment, where technologies are developed that help to improve and save lives? Worldwide.
Then please get in touch with us to discuss your career opportunities at caresyntax by S-Cape.
Jacky Špalek takes your application and answers your questions under email@example.com.
Would you like to know more about caresyntax? Find us on Xing (https://www.xing.com/companies/caresyntaxbys%C2%B7cape), LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/502699/), Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/caresyntaxbyscape/) and our company website (https://caresyntax.com/about/), and join our digital health community!