Tech Lead Engineering // 24metrics
In this role, you will be leading a cross functional team of around 4-5 developers (Frontend-, Backend Developers) which are responsible for our Marketing SaaS Products.
You are responsible for the development and supervision of a team consisting of developers, testers and system experts and will be interfacing with a product counterpart.
- You find and hire talented people to build up great teams.
- You lead the development of multiple high-traffic sites and mobile apps.
- With your deep knowledge, you are able to solve complex problems and support your team in a hands-on manner.
- You are in charge of code quality and architecture.
- You manage projects, timelines and releases.
- Familiarity with AWS Services / EC2 / Memcache / Redis, Load Balancers, Docker Vagrant / Chef
- PHP / Laravel, Relational Databases, Elastic Search experience, NoSQL,
- +5 years of experience in Software Development
- +2 years of experience as a team lead
Frontend experience: Angular 1.4 / 2.0 / React, Experience with SaaS products / Marketing understanding / Adtech experience, Experience working in a Startup
You are a coder at heart. You like hard problems, but know how to keep things simple. You would love to do more coding yourself, but accept that you can bring most value by helping others excel.
- University Degree (Bachelor degree or higher) in Engineering / Computer Science.
- You have built large-scale applications with modern web frameworks (ideally PHP).
- You can deal with (and preferably limit) complexity.
- You are a fast thinker, hands-on manager and a strong communicator – you think and act like an entrepreneur.
- You know agile. Not just from books. You know how to do fast release cycles without compromising on quality.
- You are fluent in English.
You’ll be based in Berlin, one of the world’s most exciting and dynamic cities. Our office is located in the heart of Berlin with many restaurants / cafe close by.
In addition to the German health insurance and pension plan, we offer a relocation package and flexible working hours / holiday policy.