Tech Lead (f/m) // N26
- You shape our technology vision and add new features to our powerful REST API (you like active coding)
- Build and lead an international backend team and also have an eye on the frontend development process
- Remaining agile in a world where every transaction counts pushes the limits of engineer practices
- You are responsible for developing and improving our backend
- You work closely with the product manager and other developers
- You leave your footprint and take part in the company’s expansion
- You should be comfortable with ownership of projects, opinionated about technology but quick to recognise the value of opposing ideas.
- Able to take unclear requirements and work with product managers to define the result
- You should be interested in the Software Development Lifecycle that enables painless releases
- Able to own, drive and mentor a Java 8 project
- Knowledge of Spring, Hibernate, SQL and security methodologies
- A plus would be: experience in online banking, core banking and processing systems and protocols, OAuth/cryptography, microservices and/or containerization.
- Fluency in English, German is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- You will be part of an international backend team (working in English) defining and building the core of the company
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Flat hierarchies, as well as short and open channels of communication
- One of the most beautiful offices with modern amenities in the heart of Berlin
- A competitive remuneration + drinks and snacks for free
So, what are you waiting for? Grow with us and shape our company in the starter phase! We look forward to receiving your online application!
Since we are working with a recruiting software, we only accept online applications via our website.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →