Technical Consultant for Customer Service // Babbel
Whether on the go, in the subway or at home on the sofa, Babbel supports those who enjoy learning outside of work or school. Since its founding in 2007, the company has grown to become the market leader in app based language learning. In total, Babbel offers 14 learning languages, from English to Indonesian. Professional courses are readily available via the Babbel website as well as on your smartphone or tablet. At Babbel, more than 500 team members from over 42 different countries work hard to set standards for creating a new learning experience.
We are looking for a Technical Consultant for Customer Service to join our team in Berlin!
As a Technical Consultant, your mission will be to configure, maintain and optimise our internal tools, in close communication with all Customer Service teams. In addition, you will contribute to the evolution of the product platform itself, collaborating with a variety of stakeholders. Our Tech team in Customer Service provides 3rd level services, tests and verifies technical or functional product issues and connects with development teams to get them solved.
- Support Customer Service Teams in solving technical and functional customer requests
- Collaborate with other Babbel departments by forwarding and distributing information and feedback
- Be a technical spokesperson between customer service and other departments to ensure issues are addressed and weighted accordingly
- Provide documentation and solutions for Customer facing technical issues
- Be a resource for agents requiring deeper explanations and technical know-how
- Maintain and administrate internal tools for Customer Service
- A quick learner
- Fluent in verbal and written English (other languages are an advantage)
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Practical experience in usage and configuration of Request Trackers (Zendesk), JIRA and SaaS tools for customer communication (Chat, Social media etc.)
- Sound understanding of Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of Operating Systems Windows and MacOS and different Browsers for Computers
- Sound understanding of mobile Operating Systems and device functionality (iOS and Android)
Nice to have:
- Work within a high-performing team at Babbel.
- A steep learning-curve – personally and professionally.
- A challenging environment and a lot of responsibility to prove your skills.
- A lively startup atmosphere with friendly working hours.
- A vibrant international company with people from over 42 different nationalities.
- Great company benefits (high-end company bike, fresh fruit & drinks).
Sounds good? We are already looking forward hearing from you! Check out also our jobs page, our blog and our techblog to get an impression about #lifeatbabbel!