Technical Integration Engineer (m/f) // movingimage
Would you like to…
- play an important role with a unique hybrid of engineering, consulting and technical project management responsibilities?
- develop and implement technical solutions, provide technical support for our customers and design solutions to achieve our business objectives, drive innovation and initiatives through technical expertise, resolving technical issues impacting the team?
- be a continuous delivery expert who ensures that movingimage´s enterprise solutions meet the customers needs and help customers realize optimal performance and maximize their investment?
- build a convenient, single point of contact for our customers regarding the technical implementation and build a relationship with the customers?
- drive incoming technical support requests (2nd and 3rd level support via phone, email and video) and engage our best resources to help resolve arising problems as quickly as possible and with minimal disruption to customers business?
- work with internal and external teams including developers, sales, solution architects, account management and product management?
- analyze customer feedback and suggest feature enhancements and play an important role regarding continuously shaping movingimage´s products and technical customer success?
- experience how the agile principles are implemented and lived within the whole organisation?
Do you have…
- professional experience in technical project and customer success management dedicated to SaaS applications?
- understanding of project management and the relation between customer and corporate success?
- basic knowledge of programming languages (e.g. Java, PHP, C++, python) and experience working with APIs?
- the ability to communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders on the same level and bring them together?
- the skill to balance the different needs and workflows of different user groups?
- high service orientation, a secure and communicative presence and a strong willingness to improve?
- passion for new technical challenges and also the drive to push your projects with a strong initiative?
- communicate in German and English in all relevant courses of business and write User-Stories in English?
- possibly already experience with video technologies/applications and cloud based technologies?
Do you feel addressed? We should get to know each other!
- an exciting perspective, a wide range of tasks, constantly new challenges and a desire for thinking out-of-the-box as part of our corporal culture
- an open working environment that is characterized by teamwork and cross-functional cooperation and in which heart and humor are key figures
- freedom to introduce your own ideas and to take responsibility
- high-quality and scalable video asset management and video streaming solutions for enterprise customers
- a weekly breakfast
- 30 days of holiday
- stable working environment
Even more interested?