QA Automation Engineer (m/f) // ZenJob
Are you a passionate team player who is looking for a once in a lifetime experience in a successful startup?
Have you already gathered some years of experience in a comparable field of work?
Zenjob is offering you immediately a variety of exciting work opportunities, quality employee training and the possibility to be a part of a talented, diverse team.
- Work directly within Product Development teams and participate actively in their success
- Will focus on strengthening our automation functional tests and the overall quality of our user experience
- Will write and maintain the test scenarios and their implementations
- Will prepare and manage test suite execution/reporting
- Deep knowledge in writing functional tests using Gherkin/Cucumber notation
- Strong experience as QA and test planning
- Experience with browser automation tools (Selenium) and mobile automation tools (Appium)
- Familiar with APIs and how to test them (Postman)
- Familiar with Jenkins, Java, Git
- You will work on a great product and change the way people work
- We know what we’re doing, but there are still a lot of decisions to be made – so you’ll get to shape and build things from scratch
- Grow with our international and creative team, with more than 130 ambitious and crazy Zenjobbers, from 23 different nations
- Experiment with new technologies and gain hands-on experience in an agile environment
- We offer opportunities for self-development and learning, including trainings, workshops and an allowance for industry events and on top we also offer free German and English language courses
- Enjoy our super central, laid back office with free catering on Fridays
- As a startup, we pride ourselves on flat hierarchies and short decision paths and you will work with a young but experienced team
- Various free drinks, fruits and regular team events are waiting for you
- We also have scuba diving on Friday
Apply now with your resume and a brief explanation why exactly You are right for Zenjob.
Please mention your availability as well as your salary expectations.
We are looking forward to your application!