Trainer – Engineering Mentoring Program // Babbel
With Babbel anyone can learn a language.
Whether on the go, in the subway or at home on the sofa, Babbel supports those who take joy in learning outside of work or school. Since its founding in 2007, the company has grown to become the market leader in app based language learning. In total, Babbel offers 14 learning languages, from English to Indonesian. Professional courses are steadily available via the Babbel website as well as on your smartphone or tablet. At Babbel more than 500 team members from over 42 different countries work hard to set standards for creating a new learning experience.
We are looking for an excited Trainer who will run our Engineering Mentoring Program in Berlin!
- Create the concept of the engineering mentoring program
- Select and train mentors from our engineering team
- Hire mentees
- Lead the mentoring program, run learning sessions, workshops, 1:1s with mentees
- Support mentors during the program
- Create a safe to fail environment
- Motivate people to step outside of their comfort zones
- Strong role model for the mentoring culture
- Good listener and observer
- An experienced mentor
- Fluent in English
- Hands on coding teaching experience (university / coding camp / coding school)
- Strong didactical approach
- Project Management experience
- A steep learning-curve – personally and professionally.
- A challenging environment and a lot of responsibility to prove your skills.
- A lively startup atmosphere with friendly working hours.
- Great company benefits. (High-End company bike, fresh fruits & drinks etc.)
- Start-up mentality and attractive working environment in the heart of Berlin.
Sounds good? We are already looking forward hearing from you! Check out also our jobs page and our blog to get an impression about #lifeatbabbel.