Unity Developer // Goodpatch
We are looking for a kick ass Unity Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.You will be working alongside designers, and developers working on different aspects of the product. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality product is essential.
Once you are here you will
- Design and build VR experiences in Unity
- Write clean, well-documented and maintainable code
- Mentor and coach junior team members
- Collaborate and communicate with team members and clients
- Professional level mastery of Unity, C# and 3D application development
- Experience developing for VR (HTC Vive & Oculus)
- Experience with vector and matrix mathematics and algorithms
- Experience in optimizing performance across all Unity supported devices
- A portfolio of already completed and published projects
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git, SourceTree)
- Excellent communication, presentation and technical writing skills
- Experience with Agile development & methodologies
- Experience in design patterns and software architecture
- 3D modeling skills
- React.js framework experience
- Good understanding of game design
- A bright, spacious and cosy office space centrally located in Kreuzberg, Berlin
- Additional Budgets for Conferences, Trainings, Books, Gadgets, Public Transportation and Fitness
- Monthly team dinners and weekly breakfasts
- MacBook and flex hours
- A chance to live in our Goodpatch apartment during the first 2 months after your arrival in this lively city (Berlin)
- Opportunity to travel to Japan and of working with Goodpatch Tokyo
- Working with a fun, talented and international team that aims to
create a caring and inclusive workplace
Goodpatch is a product studio in constant pursuit of creating design and services that move people’s hearts. We’ve been helping businesses to
design and develop digital solutions since 2011, with studios in Tokyo,
Berlin, and Munich.
In our Berlin studio we are a team of 21 designers and engineers, whereas globally we are a team of over 100. Some of our past and current clients include Panasonic, Mimi, Teambay, Labfolder, Vimeda, WEKA, Deutsche Börse, Zenjob and Renault-Nissan.
If you are available any time soon and are ready to “WOW” us, quickly brush up your CV and your Portfolio and drop Sandra an Email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Let us know, who you are and which of your personal strengths makes us want YOU.