Unity Developer (m/f) // Automotive Artificial Intelligence
You are a passionate, Senior Game Developer who loves to contribute his experience to enrich a cutting-edge automotive simulation.
- Develop tools, pipeline and workflows for utilizing game engine technology
- Work on optimizing performance and improving render quality
- Collaborate with in house 3D environment artists and platform developers
- Creative, innovative and conscientious in solving complex technical problems
Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years working experience in the game industry
- Extensive knowledge in Unity3D and C# is a must
- Very good understanding of modern Shaders and PBR rendering
- Ability to write custom Shaders is a big nice to have
- Excellent physics and mathematics skills
- Solid software engineering skills; ability to write maintainable and robust code
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
You will be a part of an international team of experienced and highly motivated computer scientists. This is a fantastic opportunity to engage in a positive and creative work environment that offers excellent benefits and flexible schedules.